- Visa Applying Process
- Visa Fee Calculator
- Passport Fee Calculator
- Updates and Notices
- Track your Application
- Value Added Services
- Holiday List
- Useful Links
- Download Courier Label
- Re-Issue on Expiry
- Re-Issue If Pages Exhausted
- Extension of Short Validaty
- In Lieu of Damaged Passport
- In Liew of Lost/Stolen Passport
- Emergency Certificate (EC)
- To Minor Child born, South Africa
- Miscellenouse Service
- Change in Surname After Marriage
- Police Clearnace Certificate (PCC)
- PCC To Foreign National
- Surrender of Indian Passport
ISSUANCE OF POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE (PCC)
This is a document issued by the Consulate/High Commission, certifying that the applicant has never been involved with the Indian police, and required when a person applies for emigration status to countries.
Foreign nationals applying for PCC are required to state the period of stay in India. Documentary proof of stay to be provided viz: Study/ Work certificates etc.
|Applicant residing in following region should apply at their designated Application centre||BLS application centre|
|Gauteng, Limpopo, North West and Mpumalanga provinces||Johannesburg|
|National Kwa Zulu Natal, Free State and Eastern Cape Provinces||Durban|
|Western Cape and Northern Cape Province||Cape Town|
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ISSUANCE OF POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE FOR INDIAN NATIONAL:
This is document issued by the Indian High Commission/Consulate, to those who are applying for work permit and residential visas.
Following documents/fee is required to be submitted:
- Application form same as for Miscellaneous Services
- Self attested copy of passport (first page and last page)
- Three passport sized photographs coloured, size 50mm x 50 mm or ( 2 inch x 2 inch no longer 35mm x 45mm) with white background)
- A colored photograph size 50mm x 50 mm or ( 2 inch x 2 inch no longer 35mm x 45mm) with white background to be pasted on A4 sheet with the applicant's signature underneath it.
- Self attested copy of valid visa/work permit
- Proof of Residential address in South Africa
- Any other document as specified by the Consular Officer.
- Original passport will be required as it needs to be stamped.
- Proof of EFT receipt needs to submit along with the application.
- Original passport as well as the copies of the passport and every document should be self attested along with the original passport.
- The proof of the payment should be included and please mentione the passport number as a reference to the payment.
In addition to the Passport Fee, below mentioned charges will be charged (per application):
BLS Service Charge- ZAR 48
Optional Service Charge
a) Delivery charge – ZAR 140/- (Metro delivery – Only Cape Town, Johannesburg, Durban)
ZAR 170/- (Regional delivery – All Other area covered under Metro delivery)
b) SMS charge – ZAR 11/- (3 messages)
Revised Passport, Travel Document and Consular Services Fee effective from 11th January, 2016Police Clearance Certificate Fee
For Issuance of Police Clearance Certificate for Indian National
* Payments can be made through only an “Electronic Transfer”. Applicant would be required to submit the originals for the Proof of payments.
* Applicant PASSPORT NUMBER USED AS PAYMENT REFERENCE during the submission of your application.
Bank : FNB (First National Bank)
Branch : FNB Musgrave
Branch Code : 22-11-26
Account Number : 62392449875
Click below mention links to download forms
Service to be delivered within 7 days or more
Please note: “In case, data is not available on our centralized computer system, then it takes around 45 days to issue this certificate” needs to change as “In case, data is not available on the mission centralized computer system, then it takes around 45 days to issue this certificate”
Timing for submission of application: 0800 to 1500 hrs.
Timing for collection of services: 1500 to 1700 hrs.
Collection of Passport
Collection is strictly against the production of receipt given at the time of submission of your application. Applicants are advised to collect their passports personally. If they fail to do so, the original receipt should be passed on to authorized representative who is able to check the applicant's passport particulars on their visas before collecting the same from BLS International services. The collector must carry his/her ID and produce the same on demand. Agent/collector needs to produce an authorization letter from the applicant.
Click here for authorization letter.
Applicant can also opt for courier service for delivery of passport at the time of submission of application.Please note delivery via courier will take additional 1-2 days.